Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake!




Hey Guys!


As you can guess from the title, It has recently been my birthday! Not just any birthday either, but the big 21, the age when you are no longer an adolescent, oh no, a full blown adult. 


Do I feel like an adult? Absolutely...not. As a kid I always thought being 21 would mean I had my whole life together... ha, what a joker!






As it was my 21st, I felt I needed to do something to mark the occasion, and so I had a girls night in, snuggling down with nibbles and fluffy blankets, with wine glasses in hand whilst Harry Potter consumed our evening. I spent the night with my two best friends and it was so nice to have a night off from being a responsible adult, I felt like a teen again with no responsibilities and it was nice to just escape reality for a while and relax. 

I spent Friday shopping with my childhood best friend, Beth, scouring every store for the perfect outfit, having our eyebrows waxed and tinted to perfection, getting prepped and ready for the big night out party and before I knew it, it was time to tan, get some beauty sleep and then it was saturday and I had to rush around getting my false eyelashes put on, my hair done, and then Beth and I traveled to White Rose Center where we had our makeup done professionally at the Kat Von D store, and I was shook. 
To say my tan went super dark, the make up artists managed to find the perfect foundation shade to blend it without me looking orange, they were so friendly and asked me what kind of look I was going for and then worked with me to get it perfect and I honestly cannot believe how good they were. 
I ended up buying their brow pomade in medium Brown and the liquid lipstick Hawkind as well. I am wearing both products in the photos and they are honestly unreal. 












My party was so much fun, Anthony looked after Isabella so that I could let loose and enjoy celebrating my birthday without having to worry about keeping Isabella in her set routines and without having to keep my eye on her 24/7 which was lovely but I missed her so much once she had gone home to bed. However, I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my gals and just having a giggle and a dance. 






If I am honest though, when I went to the clubs after the party was over, I hated every minute and I just wanted to curl up in bed with a take away and my kindle so maybe I really am a responsible adult after all!


If you want to check out Beth's blog for all things beauty and lifestyle, check her out at www.lifewithbee.com


Thanks for reading,








1 comment

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time!! <3
    https://kthetop14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete