Body Shop Beauty Routine





Hey Guys!


I was out shopping this weekend and one of my good friends recommended I tried Body Shop for new face products as my skin has had a super bad breakout again! I suffer with super sensitive combination skin so I'm always weary about trying new products. 

A lady at Body Shop talked me through what would work well for my skin and how I could use each product to help tackle my difficult and stubborn skin. She was super friendly and patient with me as I tried out a few different products before finally settling on these and I now have a beauty regime from start to finish!




The first product I use is the camomile "sumptuous cleansing butter" and its honestly incredible. It smells so nice, almost like a 'clean' smell if there even is one, and it is so so soft on my skin. You don't need a lot with this as it spreads quite far. I don't even use a baby wipe to remove the thick of my foundation, I just use my fingers to spread it over my skin and then use a warm flannel to wipe it away and it removes every inch of makeup from my skin, including my waterproof mascara and eyeliner!


I then use the seaweed deep cleansing gel wash to make sure my skin is fully clean. With this I use a tiny dollop and massage it into my already wet skin and then rinse away with cool water. I then dab my face dry with a clean towel. This is so good because it is oil and soap free so it isn't going to cause my oily T zone to get worse and it won't dry my skin out from the soap!






After I have dabbed my face dry, I use a little bit of the Aloe Vera calming toner on a cotton wool pad and just wipe my face with it. What I love about this is that it is fragrance free, colourant free, preservative free and alcohol free so there really isn't much in it that can harm my skin or cause another break out. 








My second to last product is one that I literally use every single day. It is the vitamin E moisture cream specifically for combination skin and it smells divine. It's like a really nice after sun kind of smell with a hint of sun cream and it just gives me the holiday vibes. It is a gel like texture and a little really goes a long way with this. I find a barely need more then two pea sized blobs to cover my whole face. I did start using this on a night too, but it did make my face super greasy the next morning so I just use it on a morning now. 



The last product I bought is the tea tree skin clearing clay mask. This can be used 1-2 times a week and states that with regular use breakouts reduce. Tea tree is such a soothing ingredient so I was super excited to try this. If it is a little too strong, or you do want to use it more than twice a week you can dilute it with water so its not as strong. I try to use this twice a week. Although it is a clay mask it doesn't go really hard on my face so it doesn't dry out my already dry skin!






I will give you guys an update in about a months time to see how my skin is doing with this new beauty routine so stay tuned!



Thanks for reading, 











No comments