Looking back- 2017




Hey Guys!

So now that we are into 2018, I thought it was a good idea to look back at the amazing things that happened to me in 2017. 

Firstly, I gave birth! Yes, to a real life human! A mini me! It was the most exciting and traumatising 18 hours and 53 minutes of my life but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Isabella is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes upon and I have cherished every single second of her first year of life. It has been such an incredible journey and I have never been more proud. She has come such a long way and is blossoming into a beautiful little girl. 



 

 


 







We moved into our own flat...and moved back out again due to financial hardship, damp, mould and a rough neighbourhood. It was a tough decision, to give it up after all the work we had put into it, but I knew it was the best thing for Isabella and although I do miss living with my own independence and my own rules; I know moving back to my mum's was a smart choice to make and has given me the chance to get my finances sorted in order to move out again, somewhere better for Isabella. The only pic I have of the flat is Isabella's nursery as the rest seem to have disappeared from my phone!





I got tattoos. Plural on the S.


 


 






We went on our first family holiday to Centre Parcs. This place was absolutely amazing! If you read my blog about this holiday you will know just how much I loved it and how eager I am to again. Don't worry if you haven't read my blog; here's the link! 
http://www.therealsw.com/2017/09/centre-parcs-holiday.html


 





Isabella celebrated her first christmas!


               


                      








I had such an amazing 2017 and I cannot wait to see what 2018 brings for me and my family. I wish you all an amazing 2018!










No comments