Baby's 1st Christmas!




Hey Guys!

Okay, I know this post is a tinsy bit late, I've had a lot of University work to catch up with due to coming back from Christmas break so I do apologise for this late blog post. 

I spent months planning and purchasing in time for Christmas, making sure Isabella's first Christmas would be one to remember... although Isabella probably won't actually remember it... but I will! It was an absolutely lovely day surrounded the best family I could wish for. 

Isabella was spoilt rotten. Her present pile took up half of our living room, and it took us quite a while to open all of them but it was lovely. Isabella was a bit overwhelmed at first but her reaction to some of her presents was priceless. There is one toy that her daddy and I bought her that we have to take everywhere we go now as she will not part with it and that was her build-a-bear. We got her a doggy that smelt of strawberries and barks if you squeeze it's hand and she is in love with it!

I have chosen some of my favourite pictures of Isabella's first Christmas and that in itself was an almost impossible task as I had so many that I really loved. 







                                         

 





I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did!








No comments