It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!




The scent of mulled wine is in the air. The icy cold winds are here. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!


Hi Guys, 


As you can tell, I am pretty excited for Christmas this year. It is my first Christmas as a parent, and I am beyond excited to see Isabella's reaction to opening her toys. Okay, so she won't have a clue what is going on, but she will definitely know she has toys to play with and she's going to be so excited. I've been beginning to get into the festive mood lately, so Christmas music has been blaring from my speakers and I am beyond ready to purchase Christmas bedding and decorations (once I have some money left from buying the many many Christmas presents for family and friends). This year, I have kind of left buying presents a little late and now I'm panicking. But hey, it wouldn't be Christmas without the mad dash for last minute gifts now would it?


At the weekend, a group of friends and I went to Leeds for the day for my close friend Beth's 20th Birthday (Happy birthday!) and oh it was so magical...and busy!! We ended up going on black Friday, which is obviously the busiest day of the year for shoppers, so it was literally jammed with people everywhere we went, not that it stopped us!


We had a quick nosy around Trinity Shopping Centre and then headed to the German Christmas market which was just heavenly! The smell of mulled wine and gingerbread was so delicious! It was beyond beautiful with all the stalls and lights. Unfortunately, because I had Isabella with me in the pram it was so difficult to get around the whole market as it was so busy and I didn't end up getting to take many pictures before we headed off to TGI Fridays for tea.


I will leave some of the pictures I did get below for you though! I highly recommend you go to the German Christmas Market if you can because it is spectacular!












I mean; look how cute it is!!


























No comments