Scarefest! Alton Towers weekend!



Hi Guys!



This weekend a group of friends and I decided to drive the 2 hour journey to Alton Towers for Scarefest weekend. Scarefest is basically a day of scare mazes where you go round in the pitch black and people in scary costumes jump out at you, separate you from your friends and just all round terrify you! There were sooo many people dressed in really wicked halloween costumes (see what I did there?!) and it was fantastic.

I took my daughter into Cbeebies Land as well but I must admit it was nothing like I expected and was quite disappointing. I did expect it to be bigger and with a larger variety of things for kiddies to do but there were only a few rides and I queued for 40 minutes only to be told the ride was having to close due to leaves on the track which was super frustrating.

It rained on and off all day, which wasn't the best but I kind of expected it due to it being autumn now. 


I only managed to snap a few shots due to it being so busy and hectic and I didn't want to get my camera out in the rain.






















No comments