I'm a University student- HELP!






Hey Guys,

So as you guys know, I took the plunge and signed up for University. I decided to go an online university called The Open University as it meant I could do my work from home and still have the time to bond with my little one. It's a six year course for BA Honours Business Management (Accounting) and I am feeling all kinds of emotions right now. Besides being excited, I am so nervous. I've been looking through my workload, trying to see where I am supposed to start and I have absolutely no idea. There is so much information to process and so much to do before my first assignment and I literally feel so lost. I haven't studied in a while. I left school and went straight into work so it's been a very long time. It's taken me a good two weeks to wrap my head around my workload and the website that I study from and have cracked down on the work. I am now a week ahead in my studies which is a huge relief as I was so worried I wouldn't get the hours in with Isabella. 


I went on a small stationary shop a few days ago and bought a few essentials, pens, highlighters etc, just to get myself prepared. I just need to get some organisers for my desk and a planner to keep my studies on track. It has definitely sunk in now that I am set for a 6 year degree!

I will keep you updated on how hard it is to study and raise a child at the same! What a barrel of laughs that will be, ha! 

I feel so proud, knowing I will be giving my child the best future I possibly can, knowing that by getting this degree I will be opening up so many doorways for my future, and will gain the knowledge and skills needed to have the best possible job so that I can provide for my little girl and give her everything she wants and needs. It's going to be such a tough journey, and I'm sure there will be times I just want to give up but every single second is going to be so worth it. 








No comments