Feeling Uninspired! Kicking myself up the butt!



Disclaimer!! *I do not own any of the images above. All are from google images*



I haven't blogged in about two weeks now, simply because I have been so caught up in my life that I haven't had a moment to breathe. I figured I'd give you lovely people an update. So recently I have fallen off the wagon. Yup, no gym, no water, no healthy eating. I know, terrible right?! I was feeling super uninspired, I had lost all my motivation and was pretty much hoping the ground would swallow me up. 

I went to the doctors today, for my contraception injection and as my doctor usually does; she measured my weight. When she said to me "We need to discuss your weight", I knew I had made a massive mistake for slacking. I've put on 6lb. It's not a lot, but it's definitely not the easiest to swallow (unlike all the chocolate. Ha!).

It was a bit like a slap in the face, a kick up the butt, but something I definitely needed. I have spent the majority of my day figuring out how the hell I am going to get that weight off and KEEP it off. 

I started thinking about what I wanted for myself. What do I want to achieve? Where do I even start? Luckily for me, my fab best friend's mum is an absolute star and was able to give me some healthy, low fat recipes and some all round fitness tips. 


I then went on to make a goal board (a few of the images are above) that I can print off and stick up in my bedroom to keep me motivated. I then set about figuring about a plan of action. 


1. Get back in that gym!! 

 The plan with this is to do 90 minutes a night, four nights in a row, with a mixture of 45 minutes solid cardio and the remaining 45 minutes of weight training.

2. Eat healthy! 

I am putting the recipes into play. I'm getting a slow cooker and I am going to plan every single meal for each day of the week and put it on my notice board. A slow cooker is a brilliant way to keep meals healthy and easy. Simply add all your ingredients in the morning and by tea time it's fully ready to divulge in!

3. Drink water! 

I fell out of habit of doing this, but my water bottle is in the freezer, ready for tomorrow morning. My water bottle is brilliant, like the image above, my water bottle has times on that are split equally down the bottle, that way I know how much water to drink by what time of day, and it keeps me on track. Once my healthy eating kicks in I will upload pictures of what I use to stay healthy and recipes I have found along the way.

4. Keep going! 

I'm going to use my goal board to keep me motivated when I start to get stuck. 

5. Re-decorate!

Once Isabella goes into her own room, my entire bedroom is getting a fresh makeover. I will be getting new furniture, new bedding, everything! I will do a room tour once this has been done. 

6. Tick List!

I am keeping a tick list so as I achieve each goal I can tick it off, once all have been completed, I'll make another and continue the cycle. 

Just doing these simple changes makes me feel super excited. My goal is to lose 2 stone. I am hoping to have done this by Christmas (four months to go). 

I've never had to do any dieting before so I don't know if I am being unrealistic in this, so I'm just going to give it my all. Once I reach my 2 stone goal, I am going to reward myself with a thigh tattoo because ey, who doesn't like a good tattoo? 

I am not losing weight because I have been medically told I have to, I am doing it for my own well being and confidence. My doctor did note that I had put weight on and did need to be careful as the contraception injection is known to cause weight to be put on so I need to keep it steady so it doesn't get out of control. 


I am super excited to begin my journey and I will take pictures along the way to track my progress. 









No comments