QnA- Get To Know Me





Hi Guys!

So I figured since you lovely people take the time to read my blogs it might be nice of me to do a quick QnA so you guys can know a little bit more about me. I have chosen some questions that I think you guys might want to know the answers to but please ask me more if you have any!


What are my greatest achievements? 

Okay, so this one took me a while to think about. There are so many things I am proud of, I could make a huge list but I've narrowed it down to just a few. My biggest achievement is definitely the birth of my daughter, Isabella. You might be rolling your eyes at this response but seriously; she is the best part of my life. She is my pride and joy, my right arm, my reason for living; so that's why she is my greatest achievement. Another huge achievement that I am immensely proud of is overcoming my battle with my mental health. Throughout my teenage years, I battled with an eating disorder and severe depression. Overcoming this has made me who I am today, and I could not be more proud.


Do I have any fears?

My biggest fear of something physical is definitely spiders! I am absolutely petrified of those creepy things. Another fear is failing. I am a perfectionist; so failing just isn't an option to me and I am so hard on myself at times to make everything perfect, even some things that I know will never be perfect.


Do I have any regrets?

Honestly, no. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe everything we do in life is teaching us something important, whether it is good or bad and it allows us to be the best version of ourselves.


Do I want more children?

If you had asked this days after my labour I would have probably been absolutely horrified at the thought and the answer would have been a very big fat no. Now that Isabella is 6 months old, and I am learning every day; I can honestly say I don't know. I would like more children, simply so Isabella isn't an only child and has companions but I don't know if that is a valid enough reason. Not only that I am very happy with my life the way it is now and I wouldn't want to change anything, Isabella completes me and I think that is enough.


What are my goals for the future?

I have a few major goals I'd like to achieve so I will simply list them for you.




  • Finish university with the highest grade I can possibly achieve.
  • Have my own business (either in mortgages or accounting, I am still undecided)
  • Buy my own house
  • Learn to drive and buy my first car
  • Be happy, be the best I can be

What made me blog?

I have always enjoyed writing. I've kept a diary for years and I used to write short stories for my own pleasure. However, life kind of got in the way and I stopped doing this so when I went on maternity leave I wanted something to focus on, other than being a mum so that I don't lose part of who I am. I had seen youtubers who had blogs and it got me wanting to have my own. So I looked into it and, well, here I am. 

What is my favourite book/books?

These change so often so I can't give an overall favourite. However, right now I am loving the 50 Shades of Grey series and read the series in a week and then bought "Grey" (the first book of the series but in Christian's point of view) and read that too. I am currently re-reading them!

What is my favourite song?

Right now, my favourite song is "Can't help falling in love" but the version by Haley Reinhart as she has an absolutely beautiful, angelic voice. 

What is my sexuality/did I come out?

I am bisexual. However, I don't feel the need to label it really. I am attracted to both males and females and I don't see why that needs to be labelled. I didn't come out exactly. At school I did tell my closets friends I was bisexual and then it got spread around school but nobody really questioned it, for which I was grateful. I never came out to my family; I would simply say that I found a girl attractive and they just kind of accepted it. They never really said anything about it. The one thing that is strange is I haven't ever had a relationship with a girl, only boys, which is probably why my family hasn't said much about it. 
If you're struggling with your sexuality and you're worried about "coming out"; please don't. If you accept it then everybody else will have to as well. You are who you are, who you are attracted to doesn't matter and if people make a huge deal out of it then those are the people you do not need in your life. 


I hope that gives you a little insight into who I am and if you have any further questions or any of my answers have affected you and you'd like to talk to me about it then please get in touch!








No comments